pitching a start up idea #1

cottagegirl

hey guys, i am new in this sub i don’t know if this goes with the content of it, but i will try

so here’s a startup idea (i know this is not a very right place to do it maybe but anyway)

“focusman”

a well optimized and cross platform application that blocks your device off any distracting elements (social media apps, games to etc) for a period of time helping you to focus on your task, and because it is cross platform you are safe from getting distracted by any of your devices

it will have the interface with pomodro which will help you to efficiently do a task and regularly take breaks

it will also have an optional function of “live focus” which will use your device camera to record you while you’re on the table or doing the task of yours and if you don’t stay in fromt of your can for over a certain period of time it will make a buzz and call you back to sit and do the task (it’s an optional feature for obvious privacy concerns)

its yeolpumta but with way more optimization, features and better interface

i also thoroughly thought about the earning part of it but that i would like to optimise more before sharing

@cottagegirl It's not a big idea, because Pomodoro apps are much in app store and play store and it's free, if your second idea that is 'live focus' its not good because users not do for their privacy.

And most of users not take much interst like Gen-Z because they don't make their time productive and they know if they study they only do study if no you already know about this.

And most of the users like me we don't pay for this app because there are many productivity platforms in the market.

Make this Idea in different niche, make more different and unique features that not provided by others.

Thank You.