Please utilize video marketing for your startup. You'll outperform most of your unsavvy competitors

churchboy234

I just have to get this off of my chest for a little bit but how come most startups avoid doing video marketing like the plague.

Across the board from this study and this study, video has been shown to convert more people into sales, leads, and even subscribers.

I understand that making video is a time-consuming exercise at times. I know that it's 10x easier to write an article. There is value in getting discovered organically through SEO.

However, there is value in standing out.

If you want to reap the rewards, you have to make videos. I did.

The rewards are so much worth it.

At the very least, start out with a landing page video so you can draw more people into your funnel.

TL;DR: Don't be lazy. Make video on social media platforms. Your competitors are not using video - which means you have to be on top of this. At the very least, create a landing page video just to drive conversions up.

I typically go on rants like this sometimes.

If you're interested in some free but comprehensive feedback on your business or just answering questions you have with sales, you can always reach me here.