PriceStack.io - Interactive, Embeddable, A/B Tested Pricing Tables for SaaS and Info Products

shesadreamer

Hi guys, just about to launch my 5-th product called PriceStack.io. In essence it helps businesses to make money and save dev resources by:
  • Design your unique embeddable pricing tables for any web platform in minutes, not weeks.
  • Manage your pricing and coupons in one place. Make you pricing dynamic.
  • Geo localise your pricing. Offer your service in local currencies. Win customers trust.
  • A/B test your pricing and pricing page design.
The product prototype is ready and completely free while in beta.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

@shesadreamer Hey, congrats on shipping.. I'm really struggling to see the long-term value proposition here.

So you're primarily offering:
  1. Templates (readily available for free)
  2. Coupon handling (pretty simple back end logic)
  3. A/B testing (a novelty, except at the scale I feel would be beyond the use-case)
  4. Localisation (again, pretty simple stuff these days)
Seems like it could be useful for super early stage/MVP. But I find it hard to imagine customers sticking with you long-term and not bringing this stuff in-house.

Prove me wrong! Best of luck :)

@garfield156 Hi mate! Thank for your feedback! I totally agree that any grow stage start up should ideally have all the mentioned features (especially pricing localisation and A/B testing) ideally in-house for growth expansion. It's been told and proved by Price Intelligently extensive researches so no doubts there. The whole project idea has been shaped after I spent around 2 months just polishing the same in-house solution for my another product after idea validation phase but before product-market-fit (pricing table design, location by ip, integration with PayPal, dynamic pricing, dynamic copy, coupons management + GraphQL API) so I started to wonder if there a better, quicker way to get that functionality as a separate, dedicated service. I'll be sharing my journey on Indie Hackers so let's keep in touch!

@shesadreamer Congrats on shipping.

Still, this would be very useful for early stage companies at a product discovery stage. Still possibility of getting a market. The question will be how to maintain retention.

At about 11.26 CET March 29th. (the website appears to have gone down or taken too long to respond to my request).

Back