Progress Report: The Tool We Built Based on Your Survey Feedback – Take a Look!

signtist

Hey everyone!

It's been a phenomenal journey since I first reached out to this community for insights through a survey about product authenticity. Your engagement and responses were not just helpful, but truly inspiring, laying the groundwork for what I'm thrilled to share with you today.

We've transformed your insights into a tangible product - a digital tool that aims to revolutionize the way we access information about the products we buy online. In the spirit of the transparency that we strive for, I'm back to not only thank you but also to invite you to be a part of the next critical phase. Your feedback has always been the beacon guiding our efforts, and it remains just as crucial as we refine this tool.

As we launch, we've already started pilots with around 15 brands, and with your continued support, we hope to expand this to many more, making comprehensive product information just a scan away!

Here’s what I'm excited to share - a demo QR code. On scanning it, you'll get the full experience of what we are building. As a token of our appreciation for your engagement, I have secured three exclusive discount coupons for your enjoyment while you explore our tool.

Your opinions are invaluable to us, shaping the future of smart shopping and helping us ensure that these QR codes become a staple in providing detailed product information.

I can't thank you enough for being such a pivotal part of our journey. If you're as excited as I am about pioneering a change in shopping and would like to have a first-hand experience of our new tool, please scan the QR code. Your feedback is not just welcome—it's essential. We can't wait to hear what you think!

(We have built a Mobile First Experience, so you might not get the best experience on a computer or tablet)

In case you are unable to scan here is a link -

https://immutly.com/wallet?3f1a957c-29be-4949-a744-ac58ef4f6e35

https://preview.redd.it/635opvw054k...bp&s=600cec7efd7eb7f2ef760a6383daca880f47c490