PVC Fencing: Zero-to-Hero e-book

amak

My last post was removed and I could not find out why. I'm definitely not bragging, instead trying to add tons of value to this great sub.

In 2020, after losing my IT job, I started a fencing company from scratch, having never built anything before in my life. Many of you DM'd me and asked me to create a course and, while that's planned for this year, in the meantime I have written a "Zero to Hero" e-book which I'm giving away below.

Here are some of the topics covered:

- tools & software we need

- how to structure your biz

- styles/colours of PVC fences (and which not to work with)

- digging vs driving

- establishing pricing

- advertising

- capturing leads

- creating estimates, diagramming, invoicing, deposits

- pre-construction setup

... just to name a few..

The book is designed to make you a one-person crew, so you're not dependent on employees. There is almost no heavy lifting and we do not dig or set cement. This means that this career is suitable for anyone, of any gender or level of strength.

Perhaps you are looking for a change to your career or a side hustle. I hope you download the book and stick around in the discord for discussion.

The 73-page book is easy to read and answers many of the questions which I had before starting. I've held nothing back! All secrets and shortcuts are included. I invite your feedback.

https://discord.gg/unw5DK4HAf

Back