Quantity vs Quality (daily content creation) Ivan on Tech talks about what worked for him to get 200k subscribers in two years

kuley1929

He got to work making daily YouTube videos. His philosophy was simple. “It doesn’t matter if it’s a good video, bad video, I’m going to do it everyday,” he said. “So if it’s a bad video one day, tomorrow is a new day and quickly there will be a good video, a better one.”

He began making videos about general technology and coding. One day he made a video about Ethereum (blockchain platform), however. It performed better than the other videos. People needed crypto content, he saw, and since he loved crypto, it was a good fit.

His mindset of accumulating just a few thousand subscribers, not worrying about quality, and instead focusing on quantity, helped him to not get discouraged.

Through quantity comes quality. “And through quantity, I will also have more chances to get in front of people so people can see that I'm active. They’ll see me over and over again in their suggestions.”

source: forbes.com/sites/justinoconnell/2020/01/29/ivan-on-techs-journey-from-0-to-200000-subscribers-in-2-years/#51400f9870ae

What are your thoughts /GH?

The answer may be a little bit obvious in /GrowthHacking, but still, which one have you been putting more value on for your content marketing strategies? (Quantity or Quality)

@kuley1929 Watching video is effortless and people don’t care about the quality mostly. I think that won't work for blogs. Actually, It works for Twitter because of reading a tweet is effortless like video. If you give your time and attention on something, you expect it to be worth it. so quality is important kinda contents.