Question for e-commerce business owners: which shipping aggregator do you use?

thrillobyte

I’ve used Shiprocket, Nimbuspost, Fship and Shipyari and so far I’ve had terrible experiences with all of them.

Shiprocket: most courier services are not made available for my location, courier charges are extremely high and customer service is bad.

Nimbumpost: Constant false weight disputes, missing RTO packages, delayed delivery status update.

Fship: Very high RTO, terrible customer service, packages missing.

Shipyari: Delayed COD remittance. They were holding over 2L and hadn’t released a payment in 2 weeks, this happens very often. Payment dates keep getting delayed.

At this point I don’t know what to do. I wanted to move back to Shiprocket but on top of paying for a subscription their shipping rates are ridiculously high.

@bloodbought09 I’m still struggling with Shipyari. Shiprocket is way too expensive. Which courier partner do you use on Shiprocket? I’ve noticed a reduction in RTO and delivery time with Bluedart Air. But Shiprocket’s rates for Bluedart are crazy high.

@benjames711 Nope. Just moved back to Shiprocket for the time being since they offered me a trial for the premium package for a month. The shipping rates are much more reasonable in this package but once the trial is over it’ll cost me 3k a month in addition to the shipping charges.

Back