r/StartupIndia Celebrating 50K Members

euler

Hello everyone,

r/StartUpIndia is getting pretty active and has just crossed 50,000 Members today. I have been a long time lurker on this sub which also didn't have much active moderation. I have taken up the task to streamline this sub to make it more appealing. Few of the things introduced are as follows:
  1. Post Flairs are Live now (FINALLY !)
  2. Updated Community Rules & Removal Reasons to make it more robust (Removal Reason during post removal isn't live yet, might work in 1-2 weeks)
  3. Mod Tools Adjustment done.
  4. Trying to clear pending mod queue (there's hundreds of unapproved posts, might take weeks to clear)
  5. Automod Stuff (Will start it after a week, once/if I get Full Permission Mod Access)
  6. Streamline the Sub Feed, and start banning spammers/trolls/etc.
  7. Will work with Community Builder Team to get some new AMA's from Startup Founders of India
  8. User Flair is open now, you can have your own user flairs
  9. Gifs/Images/Emojis comment replies are now open
  10. Updated content controls in mod tools
Things will be updated in slow pace, and I will bring in a few more mods I know to make the backend stuff of the sub more better. Currently haven't even checked the modmail yet, might take a little while to get through to them.

Meanwhile enjoy good content here, report low effort content using report button, and also share any suggestions/recommendations from your side if any to make this community a better place for Startup Culture.

Thank You !

Back