RemoteTeam.com - All-In-One HR tool for Remote Companies

becky411234

Remote is the future of work, and the future of work is remote.

We’re in a different era, a time when work and productivity don’t necessarily depend on bounding people in the same office building.

Remote work is gradually becoming the default for many companies, if it’s not a default already, especially for startups. A study found that the average worker is willing to accept 8% less pay for the option to work from home - showing the importance of remote work to employees.

At RemoteTeam Inc., we’re building an all-in-one HR tool for remote companies.

When we say “comprehensive” and “all-in-one”, this is what we mean:

RemoteTeam Features:

💰Payroll - automated payroll that enables remote teams to handle compensation, deductions, additional earnings, and time offs. Payroll is synced with productivity tools and payment platforms to help companies run a complete payroll system.

⏲️Time off - seamlessly create and manage time off policies, including sick leaves, holidays, PTOs, and vacation requests - all synced with payroll.

💲Tax Compliance - streamlines the entire W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, W9, 1099 Misc process with digital tax form collection for US companies.

📄Document Handling - create NDAs using templates, request employees to sign, and track document handling for all employees.

💸Reimbursement - allow employees to create reimbursement requests for the expenses they make on work-related stuff and reimburse them with a payment option of your choice.

🎂 Birthdays - know when a team member is celebrating a birthday, with automated messages sent to the entire team. This helps you celebrate your remote employees on their special days.

🏖️ Holidays - get to know all the holidays that your remote employees have in their respective countries. Messages are sent automatically to the team whenever a member is celebrating a holiday. Whether it’s a cultural or political holiday, this helps the entire team to learn about other employees’ culture or nation.

📦 Inventory - manage your remote company’s inventory, assign inventory handling to remote employees, and monitor times of replenishing inventory.

👥 Team app -One dashboard for remote companies to manage employees, assign managers, and create reporting hierarchy.

⚙️ Payments integration - RemoteTeam is integrated with Transferwise and Payoneer to help remote companies seamlessly pay employees.

⚙️ Integrations with productivity tools - Remote team is integrated with Toggl and Desktime - which helps companies manage the productivity of their remote employees.

💸ACH payments: For US companies that would love to pay through their bank account, our ACH payments integration is here to help. Through our ACH payments platform, you can pay employees in over 220 locations worldwide using your local bank accounts.

🔥Burn Rate: track your remote company’s expenditure and monitor the amount you’re spending on employees, tools, and reimbursements. This helps you to make better decisions on how to manage your company’s finances.

One platform for all: your productivity software synced with payment apps. The time offs and holidays of employees are also synced with all the apps. Everything comes together to help you calculate an employee’s compensation.

RemoteTeam.com

@becky411234 I'm a customer of Remote Team and I ♥️ it.

The biggest pain it solves for me and my team are:

- Payroll - this is HUGE especially the integration with Transferwise 🤗 and I just noticed Mercury too. Not sure how that will work though.

- I love some of the breakouts/reporta

- I love the "Contracts"/"Documents" thing— now I don't have to pay DocuSign or similar to get this out....

And the annoying:

- No Guides. At least I can't find it

- While I love the payroll, the integration can be wonky at times.

Either ways, really great product!