Revam.tech > We've build the world's first Reverse Sourcing Platform. We find the best products to sell online. Focused on Amazon.com sellers

bellemare

We've hacked E-commerce. Website: Revam

We find the best products to sell online, especially focused on Amazon.com sellers.

[Non-native english speaker so feel free to roast my English as well.]

The product
We take existing customer verified products that are being sold right now and with the help of our AI automatically match it to its supplier/manufacturer.
Once we've done a match we analyze the data and present it to our users.

So if you know the customers love the product, and give it good constant reviews. You also know the supplier has good quality. With this you lower the risk compared to launching a totally brand new product.

How it works in practise.

The user selects their category or search term and calculates the expected profit on the product. We then supply the user with one link to where the product is being sold right now and one to the supplier. Then the users can sell it as it is or make small iterations for private labelling.

With the power of Revam the online store owners can make data-driven decisions instead of putting the finger out the window on what product to sell next.

Today we match Amazon.com with Alibaba.com, in the near future we'll be expanding to more sourcing sites and marketplaces.

Here's a link to our platform. Revam

The Market
The market size just looking at the Amazon sellers in the U.S has a total revenue of 103 billion USD. Two million active sellers and growrate of about 3500 new sellers every day.
As well the "marketplace" trend is growing and more big companies tend to pivot to creating marketplaces such as Walmart.com.

Product analysis
We have huge competitors out there but none do the automatic matching. They show great products currently being sold and have helpful tools once your product is launched. Spending hours to find a supplier that isn't trustworthy is very frequent for the sellers. This is where Revam comes in.

What stage are you in? Do you need money? Are you raising?
We are 100% bootstrapped. Now looking for investors for our pre-seed round. We have a working scaleable product, what lies ahead is continued development and marketing.

Why you?
Before Covid I was an airline pilot flying mostly over the atlantic (5000hrs+ on Boeings). When the crisis hit I thought I should try to setup an Amazon store. During the time of setting up the store I came to the conclusion that product sourcing is manually done, takes time and costs a lot of money.
With the idea in hand I later found my co-founder and now we're a team of 6 + a bunch of interns working on the software.
We're based in Malmö, Sweden (next to the danish capital of Copenhagen).

Our software is very powerful and can be applied on other sites than Amazon & Alibaba. Imagine if you'd want to see your competitors margins? We would find the products for you.

We're just about to launch and finally coming out of stealth so any thoughts is appreciated.

We've now got our first customers and are working on our next product that will find suppliers on a wider scale.

It's till free to try and we need all the feedback we can get!

@bellemare Interesting service. Whenever I try to find a great new product specially for dropshipping I look at tiktok/FB/Instagram ads for best sellers. This is different from Amazon FBA, as I do one product stores churn and burn for the seasons. I wonder if you could also add an option to see best selling items based on different social media platforms? Would be a great add on for a different tier. Let me know and DM if you need some beta testers.. I’m also a digital marketing analyst

@scannon586 Trends is our next step, to incorporate it in a way so you can see the products with the best trend. Not the best seller (since if a product already is a best seller you'd just meet a lot of competition selling that product.

Absolutely, we're live now but I'll send you a pm.

Back