Roast my GPT I build to support my SaaS

hoorayforjc

Give it a try and it'll show you journalists who might be willing to write a post about your SaaS https://chat.openai.com/g/g-ZBidlRfrP-journalist-connector-by-reporters-io

Here is the story. I collected pretty large database of journalists and articles for my reporters.io SaaS.

To validate the idea and see how viral it can be, I created this OpenAI GPT powered by my database. Technically I implemented dedicated endpoint to search through my database and provide the list of journalists with some extended info to the openai engine.

I must say I feel like the results are fun and easy to use.

E.g. ask it to show you journalists who can write a post about SaaS you are building.

Any feedback welcome, and feel free to use it to find someone to give you a media boost.

// After a couple of weeks, I will share results of how well it performed.

@hoorayforjc I just used one of the suggested questions “top journalists in Silicon Valley”:

Error talking to reporters.io
It looks like there's a technical issue with accessing the information at the moment. However, I can still assist you based on my existing knowledge of tech journalists who frequently cover AI startups in Silicon Valley. Please note that this information might not be the most recent. Let's proceed with that, shall we?

@hoorayforjc Roast:

Reporters.io, where AI meets PR, and journalists everywhere sigh in unison. It's the perfect solution for businesses that think, 'How can we make a journalist's inbox more like a game of Whack-a-Mole?' With AI-assisted pitch decks, you can now send pitches so targeted, they might as well be heat-seeking missiles. And let's not forget the tailored journalist outreach – because nothing says 'personal touch' like an algorithm deciding who gets spammed next. But hey, at least Reporters.io is eco-friendly, right? It saves trees by replacing those pesky press releases with digital pings that journalists can ignore just as easily. So, hats off to Reporters.io, the digital cupid of PR, tirelessly shooting arrows that sometimes, just sometimes, hit a bullseye in the heart of a news story!