Roast My SaaS.... Product Progress - Cultivate A Product Mindset

infiniteoptumus

My last post was removed not sure why. (hopefully this works)

I am a former developer turned PM and want to get users of this SaaS to think more strategically and enjoy what they do more. Weather they are on the Product Management side or the Product Development side I think it might help.

The product:Product Progress (SaaS website), provides PMs (Product Managers) with a centralised insight hub to promote outcome focused teams.
  1. Share Insights
  2. Get MeasurableFeedback
  3. PromoteOutcome FocusedTeams
More Information

Create your own Insights Hub...
  • Share your product insights with team members, stakeholders and other PMs
  • A Hub for your team, project, product area...
Foster focused discussion's driven by your Insights...
  • Each Insight hosts team comments and reactions.
  • Your Hub provides engagement metrics that help you see how your PM insights are received.
Centralise essential information...
  • With Insight feedback...
    • Hub viewers can:
    • View reference materials
    • Contribute to the FAQ
    • See whats coming next
Product analysis / comparison against competitionThere is lots of collaboration tools and documentation tools, but they do not serve the PM so they can improve relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.What stage are you in? Do you need money? Are you raising?Building the web app, landing page tests and seeing if there is an audience/market fit.Customer conversion strategy (where do you find them, and how do you make them buy shit from you)Find PMs lacking buy in for their ideas and strategy. This can be found anywhere.My landing page is productprogress.com

Thanks in advance...[All feedback welcome]

Back