Roast my startup: (Looking for feedback) - Athena Copilot

brilliantje

The Product:

What is it? Athena Copilot is an AI powered platform that enables you to 10x your productivity by allowing you to converse with your Corporate data.

Who is it for? Imagine having a chat with your critical information, seamlessly extracting insights, and getting accurate responses all in a simple, intuitive manner. Whether you’re a data analyst, business professional, or researcher, Athena AI acts as your trusted copilot, guiding you through the vast landscape of data privately and securely.

Market? Athena Copilot is versatile and adaptable. Whether you’re in finance, healthcare, marketing, or any other field, it’s designed to empower your data conversations.

Competitors? nuclia.com, slite.com, useocular.com, usefini.com, chatsimple.ai

Stage? Currently we are bootstrapped and fund our product from consulting assignments that we do, we have launched 2 weeks ago.

Customer Conversion Strategy? We adopt a multifaceted approach to convert potential users into loyal customers. Here are the key elements: 1. Personalised Demos and Trials, Targeted Outreach by identifying high-potential leads and engaging in targeted outreach. 2. Sharing Customer Success Stories, being transparent in our Pricing and providing Scalable solutions 3. Being responsive during support and Onboarding: Excellent customer support during the evaluation phase is crucial. We ensure smooth onboarding, answer queries promptly, and provide resources for a seamless transition.

Why Us? With our vast industry experience cutting across verticals, we understand the challenges faced by businesses, especially those operating on a smaller/medium scale. Our platform is designed with empathy, ensuring that every feature serves a real-world need with a simple and easy to use interface. Athena Copilot combines the precision of AI with the agility of human intuition.

We believe in augmenting human capabilities, not replacing them. Our tool adapts to your workflow, making you more efficient. Our passion extends beyond borders. By enabling businesses worldwide, we contribute to economic growth, job creation, and community development. When you choose us, you’re part of this global impact. We listen. We learn. We iterate. Your feedback shapes our roadmap. Whether you’re a startup founder, a data analyst, or a seasoned entrepreneur, we’re here to hear you!

@brilliantje We participate in public tendering and have to put together the same tedious technical and administrative support documents every time. Would I be able to add all our previous proposals and then use those to help me generate the documents for new proposals?

Also is ChatGPT the underlying engine and if yes, what version?

@brilliantje Hello, yes Athena would be able to help you respond to tenders with your past knowledge data and write new proposals.

We use OpenAI, Mistral and Claude to answer questions. You may select one based on your needs.

We offer a 14 days trial version, but for enterprise sales, you can email me at tanuj@byteleap.co

Thank you

Back