[SaaS] A major decision is about to take place and I could use some advice

ttryl09

Hello. I developed an SaaS solution for family law firms; a responsive mobile web app designed to help users track child custody related records. In the last 6 months, 12 law firms and 3,500 users. It's only me behind the sales wheel.

I am adding Family Deals, a directory of local businesses that cater to families. KIDS EAT FREE NIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY DISCOUNTS, HEALTH, APPAREL, ETC. This is to encourage user growth while helping businesses target single income households (8% of the population). I'm a single dad, and yes, the financial stress can get real.

I developed a plan for single parents to start their own business and contact local business to make commissions. I mentioned it on Facebook on Friday and had a huge response this weekend. Nine of the 12 want an MLM/Network Marketing model. My fear is that if I incorporate an MLM plan, it will take the focus away from adding businesses. I've always had a negative connotation about MLM but I've never been a part of one. So I guess that's unfair of me.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If I go the MLM route, I have 9 people already wanting to sign up. As appealing as it is, this is a big decision. If you have any experience in MLM, network marketing, SaaS growth, or a combination thereof, I could use any advice you may feel is helpful. The link shows my original plan.

http://oliveusllc.com/phone/be-the-boss.html