SaaS Trend #1 - AI SEO - The AI trend that will change the way we make content

spcoastie

Hey y'all!

I'm a trend surfer. So, I love finding trends and trying to see what's coming next. I'm sure we all share that same sentiment as entrepreneurs. The trend that I want to cover today is AI SEO. I know that AI is all the rage right now and you can put anything behind AI and see that it's exploding. But, I did some research on AI SEO and the data is insane.

AI WILL change SEO.

This isn't a fear-mongering statement. This is something that we all have already begun to see. Most of the new content that we’re starting to see in the search engine is AI-generated (and we can tell).The more we see AI-generated content explode, the more tools we will see popping up.

Strategies for Building 💡
  • 👀 Look at what the bigger players around you are doing (i.e. Jasper.AI, Copy.AI, etc.) and find a vertical within it.
  • 🤖 Fine-tune models specifically for a niche (no more🛠️ generic content)
  • 👔 Focus the product more on B2B…They will pay more for custom work.
Why is this Important

SEO is a huge part of visibility on the internet.A lot of businesses take for granted the power of SEO, but those who actually get it, reap evergreen benefits.AI SEO tools will be the tools of the future that grant people access to being seen on the internet without as much creative heavy lifting.

One idea

AI SEO Chatbot - Build an AI SEO chatbot that provides tips, answers SEO questions, or just performs any other SEO-related tasks.

If you like to read about trends like this or find this useful, I have a newsletter where I cover more trends like SaaS trends like this so that you can build your next powerful business.