Seeking 2 co-founders (technology and marketing)

kingskid001

Dear Entrepreneurs,
Hope you're all keeping well. I'm trying to explore the possibility of building a cross-continent startup with 1 or 2 driven/passionate individuals.
I've been pondering over a couple of tech startup ideas (which may not be the greatest) but I'd like to discuss them in private with the said creative folks.
I intend to form a long term friendship and eventually do build a project together in the long run and turn that into a successful company.
Do message me if you're talented at coding, designing, or marketing.

PS: I'm 28 and I'm from India and I've got 10+ years of experience working for tech and startups in general. My area of expertise is product management, project management, and client relationships.

Let's make this happen folks!!!

@kingskid001 Dude, you need to bring more to the table.

Learn to code.

Learn to market.

You work in the industry, and haven’t convinced anyone you work with to join you on this journey? Massive red flag.

@kingskid001 Normally, unknown co-founders join once you are at MVP or investment stage. I would suggest start your journey and then ask others to join with you. If you haven't finalized any ideas, you can brainstorm here and get feedback but you cannot ask anyoto become co-founders.