Seeking Feedback On Our AI For Entrepreneurs

bren_dm

Hello Redditors,

We're seeking feedback on an AI designed to help startups and founders called SAMI. We are using the feedback to improve the experience. Currently, SAMI is chat-ready, and we'd love for you to interact with it.

It's free to use and no sign up required either!

https://sami.health

For those of you launching, or working on an idea we'd like to know which of these features would you most need/want in a tool like SAMI?

A. A marketplace of developers, designers, and marketers.

B. Access to a network of eager beta testers.

C. Guidance to get startups "investor ready."

D. Introductions to potential investors.

E. Other (please specify!)

Your brutally honest feedback (even the crappy stuff) is gold to us. We're in the early stages, but we're dedicated to creating something remarkable.

After all, what else are you doing right now? Dive in and let us know what you think.

@bren_dm The overabundance of superlatives, platitudes, and generalities in your machine-generated copy shows that you don't even know how to instruct GPT properly. It's just so bad.

You can't extract good work from a tool you don't understand, in topics you don't understand.

@mamak we’ve definitely been working through a ton of work to get the tone, context, and nuance correct but I agree with you, it’s not even close to where it needs to be. It actually bums me out a bit bc our dev team says they’re trying their best and I’m on the business side and don’t write code

@pioneer1 It's not about code.

GPT can do good work but needs detailed instructions that cover every aspect of the expected output – prompts must include or hint at all the knowledge and context a professional would need to complete the same job.

Prompts must use precise language. They may explicitly mention relevant business concepts, frameworks, or experts. They may provide examples.

Some tasks can be completed in one go, while others require multiple steps.

People who know how to write a good brief, like consultants and managers, usually can get GPT to do reasonably good work. Those who also understand the technology behind GPT can make it work even better.

@pioneer1 I think the rabbit needs to go altogether (just my opinion from a marketing standpoint.) and the chat itself is very similar to a customer service chat bot, not necessarily a Bard or ChatGPT type of AI chat.

@christian_countrygal Chat is definitely ChatGPT API with specific type of personality traits designed to be more empathetic and supportive - maybe that’s the vibe people are pointing out that doesn’t feel right to them

@pioneer1 The character aspect, I dig. I think it's the appearance of the rabbit? Perhaps something more cartoony or a less formal rabbit would be better suited for this? It may lighten up the atmosphere of the website.

@bren_dm thanks so much! really appreciate it ….we’re obviously super early and working on things begins the scenes - really more of a step by step Sami Guided “startup builder” - it’s harder to train these models for specific tone, context, and nuance than most people understand - However, all the feedback, especially the negative stuff is SO helpful

@bren_dm Hi guys! really appreciate all your feedback, we’ve made a ton up updates as well as worked on very specific training mostly focused on web 3 startups - if you want, take a look and you can chat with updates Sami on WhatsApp http://sami.health