Seeking Rockstar CTO (Co-founder) in our soon to raise seed funded startup!

godlies

www.easyreplenish.com

Problem: $350Bn+ lost in stock-outs (North America), 40%+ apparel discounted due to excess inventory.

Solution: Our SaaS predicts demand & automates supply chains, boosting sell-through rate by 30% in 45 days.

Traction: 7 clients with 2 converted to paid (Bummer, Salty, Mirragio...), optimistic US pipeline.

Target: Mid-size US e-commerce & retail brands.

Market: $1Bn TAM, 9.4% CAGR.

Tech Stack: BigQuery, AWS, React (deep dive in DM).

You: Data engineering pro, self-learning models, manage dev teams (5+).

Equity & ₹: ₹80k/month + generous equity w/ vesting.

Bonus: Passionate, collaborative team, solving a massive problem.

DM for MVP video, biz case & more!

Edit 1 :- We are already 2 cofounders - 1 handling product and 1 handling sales

We have so far spent 20lacs of our own money on the product development.

Edit 2 :- Higher salary up to 2lacs is possible with lower equity.

@godlies "Seeking Rockstar CTO"

I thought you were seeking the CTO of Rockstar here. Didn't get why you would find him here.

Then I read the full post.

@godlies As a CTO I have a problem with the description as well as the "tech stack".

A leader - if they became rock-star, it takes away the focus from the Company and actual business.

For any SAAS product, given I have more than 20 years in the field now, I would ask the following - how do you sell and what is your cost of customer acquisition?

If interested in a reasonable, open honest conversation, please feel free to DM me.

@nonoyo The salary is low and will be the same for all the 3 cofounders. That's the salary founders are expected to take from the seed fund.

@godlies Do you have any chief of staff or founder’s office role ? I really want to work in such a role so that I can work cross functionally across multiple domains and learn from experienced folks like you. I’m honestly very diligent in my approach towards work and can execute things if given the opportunity.