Shipping Address Help

lola7

I plan on creating a company specializing in selling coffee (More specifically Keruig k-cups) my shipping box size is around 4"x2"x2". I don't want to use my home address as the return address (For obvious reasons) yet I'm afraid of renting a P.O. Box as even for the largest size (That could only fit 4-5 boxes as is) would be around $700 a year. Yet I'm afraid that if I'm sending out several boxes a month I'm guaranteed to at least get one if not more sent back to the return address. So how exactly do I go about this? Get the smallest P.O. Box and just hope the Post Office never needs to use the return address? Or just use my home address and home my information remains safe? Ideas?

@lola7 If you receive something that doesn't fit in your PO box, they just hold it for your behind the counter and you have to,pick it up during business hours. Get the smallest PO box and you'll be fine.

@john06 Not necessarily afraid, in all reality it's coffee so chances are it's a somewhat more simplified (Not right word, not sure how to explain it) product. So I don't think I'm going to be harassed as there isn't any sort of "Technical Support" needed.

But one of the main reasons is that I want the professional look really, and maybe I'm too meticulous but having a street address with a first and last name on it doesn't look as nice as a P.O. Box.