Since Chat GPT came in the picture recently ....how do u think same can be invested in Business Ideas ?

@druk Marketing and other creative fields will be disrupted severely. Not many people realize but this is the dawn of the voice search and it's the new frontier in Ai based voice search. The power of having a distilled answer for every question. Google and ecommerce giants need to worry about this tech. With this tech going mainstream, 90% of tech jobs, design jobs, marketing jobs and creative writing jobs, accounting jobs, legal services jobs, real estate sales jobs, virtual assistant jobs and many other fields will lose their jobs. Coding, one of the most creative fields is already being disrupted by projects like copilot and others. Music, art and other human intensive projects will soon be surpassed by AI creating new and unforseen and unimagined ideas will be created. Me writing this text itself is using ai predictive typing. Am I typing each word! Nope. The ai on my keyboard and the voice typing is gotten so good that my keyboard saves me almost 100K miles of finger travel and saved me 50000 wrong spellings. We are experiencing one of the most amazing transformation wave of artificial intelligence in the history of mankind. AI will be able to help us solve many of our most pressing issues such as climate change and energy independence from fossil fuels. It'll help us create new technologies and create new ways to create, harness, transmit energy throughout the world. It can help us create a new world order and potentially help us implement global basic pay since all the boring repetitive tasks will be done by robots. AI will help us solve global peace issues and hopefully help humanity eradicate deadly diseases and create prosperity for all the living species on earth and also help us explore the world in, around, above and below us and finally outside our little blue planet and take us into the intergalactic exploration era😎