Small business owner - How can I get a PCAB License?

lonewolf98

Hi!

Are there contractors here?

I’m running a small business on the side with my mom and gusto ko sana PCAB Licensed din sya. I think we can get more clients this way. Our Business supplies glass, iron works, locks and other fixtures to businesses and houses.

I’ve been doing some research online and naguguluhan ako kasi parang licensed engineers and architects lang pwede kumuha but we’re not building houses naman. Just supplying stuff (or repairs as after sales) like shower enclosures, stainless chairs and trashbins or fabricated metal stuff. We usually work with architects or project engineers of clients and just supply what they need.

I’d like to know how you started getting a PCAB licensed eventhough you’re not an engineer or architect. Willing din ako mag seminar and stuff pero di ako engineering graduate. If you can refer someone din who offers consulting services for this too, that would awesome!

Thank you 💕

@lonewolf98 Me pcab category D for suppliers only.

And kahit di engineer pede mag ka pcab. There are companies that offer pcab processing. This will save time.

For us contractors the best selling point padin is price not reallt concerned about pcab if sa suppliers.

Mas importante philgheps, if hardware.

Thanks more power chowchowchowboomboomboom

@lonewolf98 I own couple or gen con na triple A pcab. You need mga STE or engineer na may experience para mag qualify maka kuha ng pcab. Go to pca na website for assistance. Actually requirement yan even for trade contractors

Back