social media management and automation

mdsmedia

So I am the founder of a new social media management and automation tool. It has post scheduling. Social Inbox. Automations. It supports facebook, twitter and Instagram as of now. You can check it here: https://socialbu.com

Now I want you to tell me why you are not going to use it or why you will use "X" instead of this or why you will never switch to SocialBu from "Y".

@613jono While we have features which are comparable to them like Scheduling and Social Inbox. SocialBu Automations are entirely new and a unique feature. It allows you to do things you cannot do with tools like Buffer (like setting up auto responders for messages, monitoring bad reviews, recurring posts - soon, and much more)

SocialBu is more like an all in one social media management tool while Buffer is focused on specific features. SocialBu also has features like leaving the first comment on instagram post right after publishing it, for instagram, it will also be possible to monitor relevant hashtags (using SocialBu Feeds - the same is already available for twitter). And many minor differences are also there. Another new feature which will eventually come out is the ability to "share" your posting schedule.
SocialBu is also affordable and cheaper when it comes to pricing (its one plan for all features. You dont have to pay separate like in the case od Buffer Reply).

Lastly, there will be "growth" focused features which we have planned.