Starting a cleaning company in Minnesota. Need a catchy name

gordonmarry

I've got all the contacts I need, access to bulk cleaning supplies and contracts waiting for me to open. I just need something that catches you, but not too long. I'm going to put in the paperwork next week and I've been stressing asking all the people I know for suggestions. Any help is appreciated!!!

@gordonmarry ChatGPT says:

Nice’n Clean, Ya Know?”

You Betcha Clean-Up Crew”

“Oh Fer Clean Sakes”

Minne-Snow-Ta Clean ‘N Cozy”

“North Star Sparkle Services”

Frozen Lakes Clean Co.”

Twin Cities Tidy Team

@gordonmarry Respectfully this is the least important part of a normal business. Make sure it has cleaning in the name and move on. If you have customers, get a business bank account, insurance and start collecting the money.

@pastorpontibus Thank you. I need all the advice I can get I've never opened a business before and honestly I'm a little afraid but I've had years of experience as an operations manager in a cleaning company but never a business owner.

@gordonmarry We all have to start, there is a good group here that can help. Commercial is different. Cute marketing and branding isn't going to get you sales. Trust and good work will. Set some goals and priorities. You'll be fine. Good luck.

@gordonmarry Land of Lakes Clean Team
Twin Cities Tidy Crew
Minnesota Maids & Mops
Prairie Pride Cleaning Co.
Lakeside Sparkle Solutions
Northland Fresh Cleaners
Minnesota Magic Cleaners
Nordic Breeze Cleaning Services
Gopher State Gleamers
Scandinavian Scrub Squad
Lakeshore Clean Sweepers
Minnesota Miracle Maids