Survey for Small to Medium Business Owners/Managers: Help Shape the Future of Business Software

talk

Hello Reddit community! I'm working on developing a software solution tailored for the needs of small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). If you own or manage an SMB, I'd love to hear about your experiences with current software tools, challenges, and what you'd wish for in an ideal solution. Your input is invaluable and will help shape the future of SMB software. The survey should take approximately 5-7 minutes to complete. Thank you for your time!

Questions:
  1. Demographics: What industry does your business operate in?
Retail

Hospitality

Manufacturing

IT/Software

Services (please specify)

Other (please specify)
  1. How many employees do you have?
1-10

11-50

51-200

201+
  1. Which of the following software tools does your business currently use? (Select all that apply)
Accounting/Invoicing (e.g., QuickBooks, Xero)

CRM (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot)

Inventory Management (e.g., TradeGecko, Stitch Labs)

Email Marketing (e.g., Mailchimp, Constant Contact)

Task/Project Management (e.g., Trello, Asana)

Communication (e.g., Slack, Zoom)

Other (please specify)
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your current software solutions? (1 being extremely dissatisfied and 10 being extremely satisfied)
  2. What are the biggest challenges or pain points you face with your current software tools? (Open-ended)
  3. If you could have one integrated software solution for your business, what features or functionalities would it absolutely need to have? (Open-ended)
  4. How much do you currently spend monthly on software subscriptions/tools?
Less than £50

£50 - £200

£200 - £500

£500+
  1. Would you consider switching to an integrated software solution if it addressed your pain points and was cost-effective?
Definitely yes

Maybe, I'd need more information

Unlikely

Definitely no
  1. Any additional comments or suggestions on what you'd love to see in a future SMB software solution? (Open-ended)
Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. Your insights will be instrumental in developing a software solution that truly caters to the needs of SMBs. If you're interested in future updates or being part of a beta test group, please leave a comment or DM!

Back