Test your idea with $0

jaimea1

1. Create a landing page with a no-code tool, I used Softr for this.
  2. Create a logo (don't spend more than an hour, keeping in mind you can change it later).
  3. Created a NO BRAINER offer.
  4. Choose a platform to start with, for us it was Twitter.
  5. Reach out to potential users not like a salesman but to collect feedback. I will attach my cold DM message below.
  6. If you already have existing users of your previous product, reach out to them first.
  7. Engage in related discussions where people are talking about problems which your product can solve across platforms (We engaged PH community, Indie hacker, and X).
  8. Collect testimonials from early users. (Our early offer were sold out in 72 hours)
  9. Get new paid users from testimonials.
  10. Over-deliver on commitments.
  11. Try 10 other strategies, as marketing is more about taking more shots.
P.S. Cold DM that we sent to early users of BoringLaunch:

"We have launched a new submission service for AI startups.

It might be good fit for

We will submit your product on 60+ platforms to boost SEO and Sales.

We are providing 70% discount for 10 early users to get initial feedback and testimonials.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any doubt/question."

@jaimea1 "Choose a platform to start with, for us it was Twitter." - the problem here is if you are new to any social media and have zero followers, you are invisible there. So, what do you do about this? And how are you using it?

I twitted a twit the other day, and all I got wass like 3 impression, zero interaction, zero comments, zero movement.

@guadalupana I started with 0 followers and even today I have 150 only.

Initially it is more about engaging with peers and other makers then to create your own content.

If you are not going to engage with others content why would they do so?

So I keep the split of 80% replies (100+ replies every week) and 20% tweet (5-6 tweets per week max)

Bonus: Always remember Twitter is a social platform and not a content platform.

@jaimea1 Love it. Really great strategy. When you mention you engaged with the PH community, does that mean within the comments of launches? Or can you message individual people there? Have never used it so not sure how it works.

@dr650adv Thanks man, what i mean is to participate in discussion, there is a community section in PH which is kind of similar of reddit format (question/answer) so you can engage their with people to learn and share your thoughts. Plus this will help in building following on PH which will help during your product launch