This is the laziest but the most effective influencer onboarding approach I've found

63iam

I've been closely watching how different DTC brands manage their influencer marketing and honestly, it's often made out to be more complicated than it needs to be. There are days and weeks before a creator can start promoting a product and that just delays sales and brand awareness.

Then I recently stumbled upon a coffee brand — Javy Coffee — that's doing it in the simplest possible way. So I wanted to share my observations.

Here's a quick rundown of their efficient 5-step onboarding method:

1. Quick & easy signup: They ask only for essential info - name, email, phone number. No unnecessary hoops to jump through.

2. Instant unique code and link: Influencers get a unique link and code right away. This means they can start promoting and earning commissions immediately.

3. Welcome email: The email pitches the program as a 'convenient side hustle' and includes a dashboard link for sales and earnings tracking. Transparency is always appreciated.

4. Dashboard access: This personalized hub shows everything - unique code, link, earnings, payouts. It helps influencers see how they're doing and tweak their strategy accordingly.

5. Highlighting bonuses: Under the terms and conditions, there's info about a bonus for hitting sales targets quickly. It's a great incentive to give influencers a reason to act NOW.

If you want to see the detailed case study on Javy Coffee influencer marketing, with all screenshots and images, let me know in the comments. I can share my research.

Back