This week's micro-SaaS acquisition opportunities: AI split testing, study tools, course platforms..

meleas

SaaS Watch is at 138 subs now, after 3 weeks. Still very MVP and searching for the right acquisition channel.

Substack's recommendation engine is working really well, so I'm doubling down on that. I'm considering publishing from ConvertKit in addition to SS — that way, I can leverage Sparkloop too. Not sure if publishing from two places is a good idea, though. Anyone have experience with that?

Anyway, if you want to buy a micro-SaaS, here are the latest listings across the web. Or check out my latest issue.

💰 Businesses for sale ($0-$1k)​

👉 Find tables with more data here.

💰💰 Businesses for sale ($1k-$5k)​

💰💰💰 Businesses for sale ($5k-$20k)​

💰💰💰💰 Businesses for sale ($20k-$50k)​

💰💰💰💰💰 Businesses for sale ($50k-$100k)​

🚨 Please note that I am not vetting the information provided by these founders, nor am I providing any business or financial advice.

@timotheous So far, churn has been next to nothing — one person unsubscribed immediately after subscribing, and I don't think that came from a recommendation.

I think the low churn on recommendations is probably due to me finding substacks that are in the right niche. But it's early days yet, so who knows.

@meleas 4-8x yearly revenue, not profit, is what's the price?

And what about history of business? I see many of those are AI. For sure some business that's been around 1 year and grew on hype cannot be priced same as stable 10 year business.

@lawrenceryan Yep, it's usually revenue, not profit. Luckily, costs are pretty low with most SaaS.

Age of the business is definitely a factor that should be taken into consideration. I include that in my writeups whenever the seller provides it. Generally, the cheaper the product, the newer it is - some of the cheapest ones haven't even technically launched yet.

@meleas Thanks for sharing this list.

Along with the asking price I'd like to see the MRR or revenues as well, it's key to decide if an offer is interesting or not.

@kelving Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I include that (and a ton of other data) in the newsletter. The least confusing way to show the data is with a table - otherwise it's really hard to read. So I include tables in the newsletter, but not here on reddit.