Thoughts on my app (in beta)

thephilosopher6

Hello everyone,

I've just published the first beta of Rigel, you can access it via TestFlight here:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/fYOmkfHe

Rigel is a platform to access thousands of articles, podcasts, interviews and more from the most renown magazines in the world (National Geographic, HistoryToday, Smithsonian etc).

We know the struggle of the search and collection among the infinite sources on the web in order to read articles regarding your interests (science, history, art, music etc). Rigel does all the hard work for you, delivering to your device a curated list of different content that you can filter based on what you like the most.

Feel free to test the beta above.

Any feedback is appreciated 😄

@thephilosopher6 The design of the app is great. I really like the colors. The app crashed a few times as well, but you may be aware of the bugs. In the end of the day this is pretty much a google news app. I'm not sure if there's anything new, and if there is, then you should highlight that to the user

@taylorgodiva28 Thanks for your feedback, really appreciated!
Even though it may looks like Google News, Rigel DOES NOT contain news!! We only show “cold content” related to culture (as opposed to hot content which is news) from megazines which are printed on a weekly or monthly basis (rather than daily), hence they do not contain volatile information.

Regarding the crashes, when did they happen? Upon opening? During usage? In which page?

Thanks again for the feedback