Validate your AI product idea with 700 tech pros (PMs, programmers, entrepreneurs)

rez

Hey, r/indiehackers, I'm an indie hacker myself and running a community called AI Product Hive. It's a community of 700+ PMs, devs, designers, entrepreneurs, and C-level executives interested in AI.

Every two weeks, we run a community call to discover new AI tools designed for product teams. These tools include apps that can help with product design, code co-pilots, user story generators, and more.

We've got a couple of open slots for this Friday (5th Apr) at 18:00 CET / 12:00 (PM) ET. If you're building a product that uses AI and helps improve the team's productivity and would like to present it during our call, please drop a comment.

Community members will give you feedback, you may find future co-founders or your early product adopters. An idea without a demo also fits! Prepare a few slides with the idea description, and we'll help you validate it.

We'll be glad to have you on the call! Here's an example of what those calls look like: https://youtu.be/Mau2_KJB_zc

P.S: everything is free and no-strings-attached. Please upvote the post if it sounds helpful ❤️

@reformedbill From my personal experience - AI is not that good for validating product ideas (for now). People can give more details and help ideate/brainstorm in real time based on their life experiences

Back