We’re launching on Product Hunt ‼️ TODAY ‼️ (Dec 18th) and need your help!

elizabethc

MakerFit

Check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/makerfit

👋 I'm Paul Michaels. In 2012, I was an indie maker and parent of three kids, juggling work, caring for family, and dropping the ball on my wellness. I struggled until I figured out the Work-WellnessOS, how to get fit and boost my energy while I worked.

🔋 You can power your successes in 🎉 2023 (and beyond) by integrating micro-exercises (that work for your circumstances) throughout your work day.

😱 My big ah-ha moment was when I discovered that I didn't need to carve out 30, 60 or 120 minutes to work out. Instead, I could integrate multiple micro-exercise breaks for 1, 3, 5 or 15 minutes throughout my workdays.

🤔 Does this work? YES, yes, and yes‼️ First, integrating exercise breaks throughout your day has empirical science foundations. The CDC, AHA, WHO, and many more health organizations endorse this approach.

💪 I am way healthier today than I was back in 2012. I likely skipped many health hardships, including serious heart problems, chronic back spasms, continued wellness decline, obesity, and more.

🎟️ Now it's your turn to make small, manageable habits that will sustain your wellness for the rest of your life.

🤌 Perfect for Makers working from home or hybrid. The KZB Challenge is designed to be completed during your work week. No specialized equipment, clothing, or gym is needed.

I appreciate your support on Product Hunt!

Paul.