We are building our very own AI Social Media Manager and would love to hear your feedback about it

gwbhanna

Social media engagement is an important marketing strategy but not everyone has the time for it or the budget to hire and train a social media staff. Pez.AI's Natasha is an AI social media manager that extends your brand's reach. She simply observes your social media activity and learns how to mimic your behavior to ensure brand continuity.

📋 Feedback Requested:
  1. Feedback on the idea
  2. Feedback on the website
  3. How to grow it?
    1. I have posted my progress so far on Indie Hackers and we have around 30 + people interested in it and joined the waitlist
  4. Other feedbacks are welcome too

@gwbhanna Hi guys! I finally had the chance to look it up and try it. My first though was it looks really simple, but once I started filling the form I felt I was just configuring a pop-up. How is it different?

In one sentence, what does it do? I think that just by answering that in your landing, you could be up to something really cool.

@gwbhanna This looks very interesting to me because I am trying to build my Instagram following now and this seems to be doing exactly what I am doing now. Does Natasha leave comments or just mimics my liking and following behaviors? Does it know which audience I am targeting?

@johnnyvee333 Thanks for the feedback!

We are implementing this for Twitter right now but will be adding more channels in the future :)

Natasha can do liking, sharing, following, and even replying. She knows which audience you are targeting by looking at your past activities, we have our own search algorithm for this.

@gwbhanna
  1. Brilliant idea - if it works well. Love it
  2. Site looks pretty good, main question I had is - what exactly does the bot do? Does it just comment when people comment on my posts? Does it comment on other peoples posts? Can it post for me?
  3. Practice what you preach... start talking about it more on social media, put out more content, etc.

@dtom

What exactly does the bot do?

Natasha runs on a scheduled basis and she can do the following:
  1. Find relevant contents automatically based on contents you interact with
  2. Engage with the audience just like you would
  3. Respond to posts when appropriate just like you. We also plan on having her interact with you through email when she plans on responding to posts
Practice what you preach

Yes! We're working on this :)

Thanks for the feedback!

@endtimetcc The founder is experienced in this field since he was a former professor of machine learning and natural language processing and he is creating the next generation of AI with Natasha.

Here's a profile of him (if you are curious)

I hope I was able to answer your question 😀

@gwbhanna Exactly what we are looking for our startup.
For us, devops and IT companies using AWS/Azure/GCP are the main customer base and we are looking to utilize reddit, quora, HackerNews and other tech related platforms. Would love to know which platforms are in your list other than twitter.

@bacsb0 Here are some of the platforms we are planning on adding in the future (note: this will vary depending on user's demand):

- Instagram

- Facebook

- LinkedIn

- Reddit

- Quora