We are LIVE to discuss your business!

mariusk

A few top comments in this thread will be calling in tonight to discuss the business struggles they are facing. We'll be live at 8pm EST:

The goal will be to target the ideal client, figure out what service one should focus on and get some strategies in place to grow the business.

On today's schedule:

8pm A window cleaning company (u/danthewindowmann)

8:30pm A videographer (had a great convo)

8:45pm A furniture refurbisher who's looking to make the first sale

Tune in and feel free to chat input or questions!

Want on the next show or if someone flakes out tonight? Email me [nick@sweatystartup.com](mailto:nick@sweatystartup.com)

@mariusk Was great talking to you, Nick. Appreciate your insights. I was definately a bit nervous so I probably missed a couple things, but nonetheless I am excited to keep hustling.

@rh23986 You're the man! Here is a preview about buying businesses right now which we spoke about. Build a relationship with Ken. Again I don't think his route is worth a ton but there is probably information online about how much its worth! Then get creative on structuring the buyout!

@mariusk I tuned in and thought it was good again!

Shame we didn't have the beautiful dark t-shirt man from last week, but nearly finally got myself a wardrobe; so who knows what next week holds.

It always gets me thinking about random things. I have decided to a do a flyer mission, and fix that god awful website of mine.

@mariusk Thanks, I would love too. I am busy next week, but week after might be free. I will email you and see if we can set something up. I am UK though so will have to download whatsapp or use another service.

Back