We submitted YC S20 application

camdeng

We submitted the YC S20 application. We are fighting our ass off to remain afloat in this hard situation. I applaud all the entrepreneurs who are becoming more and more creative to fight for their companies and their employees. Hats off folks!

We have an e-commerce gift platform with AI to enable gift automation and gift personalization. We would love to get some feedback. Please visit www.giffot.ai

Video:

We are trying to grow organically w/o any ads so far through friends and family network. I am not sure how to reach to thousands w/o ads. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Best,

Aminul

Co-founder, giffot.ai

@camdeng Well, we're legal tech and we give tech offerings in legal for businesses and for legal professionals. Building an infrastructure for the future.
Https://www.legex.in

We're working on SaaS offerings and automation tools so as we speak. This will make legal mote coherent and accessible for people.

@camdeng Very nice and crazy idea. I think it will be a success. My suggestion to acquire customers is to build organic audience on instagram. Starting by following influencers, model bloggers. A lot of will follow you back and them your posts and stories will be viewed.

Back