We took the first step!

cliffytx

Bought a domain, paid to host our website for a year and now it’s up and running! Our Cleaning business is going!

Plan on setting up a brochure type deal and mailing it to every business in the area and then my Wife is going to follow up with calls. Also going to hit up event spaces and local rental owners about clean ups after events and move in/move out cleans. No single family homes!! Oh! And since I build lots of apartments in my W-2 job I’m going to see if builders need move in cleans!

The cogs in my brain are spinning faster and faster! There is so much to do and so many possibilities!!

@cliffytx Congrats. I have been in the cleaning business for over 25yrs and created 4 cleaning businesses from scratch. Here are some helpful pointers

I SEE THE PRICING QUESTION ASKED ALL THE TIME SO…NEVER OVER OR UNDERBID AGAIN

The 1st contract I ever landed was at a bank and I charged $600 a month. I charged $600 a month because that's what my rent was. Yep, I had no idea what I was doing and I bid like that for 10 years.

Since then I’ve built four successful cleaning companies and got it down to a science. Now I'm here to share it with you :)

5 Essentials to Janitorial Bidding
  1. Getting Accurate Cleaning Times
  2. 9 Expenses in Every Bid
  3. Profit Margins & Cash Flow
  4. Working with Tight Budgets
  5. Avoid Bidding by the Sq.F.

@cliffytx Congrats! Keep going! Use that momentum.

As someone who works with service based businesses, make sure you put sometime into setting up the backend. CRM, phone number, email, calendar. Having these things in place from the beginning make it 10x easier to keep track of people you’re reaching out to and people reaching out to you. Schedule follow ups to call businesses bi-weekly or monthly and reminders to follow up with people 24-48 hours after initial contact. Set up your GBP as well. Good luck!