What can I do to acquire customers in my waitlist for plantmeatree.org ?

mikea

Hello world,

We just launched the waitlist for Plant Me a Tree.

The context :

Plantmeatree is a simple way to help the planet through your creative work. As easy as "Buy Me a Coffee" for Creatives — An easy way to make a positive impact by Giving back — Your fans are going to love it.

Your followers choose to support you AND to plant a tree for you, we use one dollar to plant a tree🌳, we give you 95% of the amount we keep 5% for the platform fee.

For Example, Mike wants to plant a tree for you, it cost $5, we plant a tree on your behalf. (operational cost 1 dollar).

We (your supporter) give you then $3.8 to support your creative work (95%) , we keep $0.2 to maintain the platform.

We make supporting ethical and easy.

In just a couple of clicks, your fans can make the payment (buy you a tree) and leave a message. They don’t even have to create an account.

The question

I used viral-loops for the waitlist.

I try to generate more leads and early traction (outside of my network)

In that pre-launch stage, all I need is to get email subscribers. As many emails as I can.

any thoughts on how to get more?

thanks!

@mikea We can assist you in getting your business profile listed on Page 1 of google where 95% of searches are done! 92% of all online searches on done on google.

FREE "Google My Business" SEO Profile Evaluation for business owners - new and established.