What do Indians want ?

lookintomyeyes

Imagine the first human on planet, named X.

X is alone, eating anything he can find, veg, nonveg.

Living and sleeping under trees, caves, wearing clothing made up of trees and stuff.

X's only worry is to get food.

Other than that he enjoys everything and anything present on 🌎.

Now imagine a human from future type 1 civilisation, let's name him Y. Y's basic needs are taken care of automatically by AI government.

Even all of his wants are auto care taken by AI government. Where the wants of everyone on planet are same.

The only concern for Y is to make new technologies or stuff with which Y can have better excitement/dopamine release.

Now consider where a person named Z in present india, where does Z lies in between X and Y.

What are the things Z need so to reach Y's level of comfort ? What will Z think he needs to make to reach Y's level ?

I just need problem statements, which will make Indians and other humans from other countries a step closer to Y. They need not be ground breaking or extraordinary.

A very simple idea which can solve a very simple problem, but it's effect on a large scale should be enormous. It should be scalable on large scale with ROI the best for that investment.

And if it is software related, then its great as funding needed to them is lesser than manufacturing ones.

I'm very curious to learn and passionate to make new things. I'm a imaginative person, I believe that thinking can show us true nature of reality and also next gen problem statements so as to take humanity towards Y.

Back