What next? (FB ads)

seandon0691

Hello.

I've had what I'd call my first "successful" Facebook ads campaign.

For reference, I'm selling self help course online.

Until this moment I had spent over 800usd on Facebook ads without getting a single sale.

Anyways, I've spent the past few months perfecting my funnel and reading a ton of books on marketing and my latest FB ads campaign went somewhat OK.

I'm running different ads to try to test what works best, so far the one that converts most has a 5% CTR and the one that gets most clicks has a 6% CTR (although I think it gets clicks and no sales just because the image and headlines are crazy).

So, what next?

Because right now I'm earning roughly 25% of what I'm spending with ads.

I'm confident that with further testing of the ads I can get this number up to 40%-ish. Still not breaking even though.

Here is what I'm thinking:

A. Increase front end price of my offer (right now it's $9 but the perceived and actual value are so good it'd still be a steal even for $19 imo).

B. Retarget abandoned carts, either towards the same ad or towards a lighter commitment "free lead magnet" + email marketing.

C. Completely stop selling that product through ads and instead focus on building a list through a free lead magnet and sell only through emails.

D. All of the above?

I'll add that the front end sales from the ad should theoretically transform into more and more sales down the line since I'm also running an email campaign that leads to a premium digital product and a high ticket coaching.

Curious to hear your thoughts as to what's next to break even and then start really earning some cash in your opinion?

Back