What other books about two-sided online marketplaces or their founders that I should read?

reallyray79

I run a two-sided B2B marketplace and I read all books I can find about two-sided marketplaces. Most of the books I found center around their founders' founding stories. I am OK with that.

This is my personal reading list:
  1. Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built, by Duncan Clark. This is a book of Jack Ma built Alibaba from scratch. Alibaba is a B2B marketplace.
  2. The Everything Store, by Brad Stone. This is a book of Jeff Bezos that built Amazon from the beginning of the Internet Age. Amazon is a B2C marketplace.
  3. Explosive Growth, by Cliff Lerner. This is a "a rare behind-the-scenes look inside a fast-growing startup, Snap Interactive, that grew to 100 million users.". His dating site is a P2P marketplace.
  4. Super Pumped, by Mike Isaac. This is a book about the rise and fall of hard-charging Travis Kalanick, who built Uber into an iconic unicorn and was ousted by VCs. Uber of course is a B2C marketplace.
  5. Blitzscaling, by Reid Huffman. This is a book mentioned how Reid Hoffman blitzscaled LinkedIn and how Blitzscaling can be applied in other marketplace startups.
  6. The Airbnb Story, by Leigh Gallagher. This is a book of Brian Chesky, Joe Gebbia, and Nathan Blecharczyk, Airbnb has disrupted the $500 billion hotel industry. AirBnB is a B2C marketplace.
  7. Facebook: the Inside Story, by Steven Levy. This is a book of Mark Zuckerberg built Facebook from his dorm room. Facebook can be considered a P2P marketplace.
  8. Platform Revolution, by Geoffrey G. Parker. Written by three of the most sought-after experts on platform businesses, Platform Revolution is the first authoritative, fact-based book on platform models
  9. We Are the Nerds: The Birth and Tumultuous Life of Reddit by Christine Lagorio-Chafkin. Reddit can be considered a P2P marketplace.
  10. No Filter: The Inside Story of Instagram, by: Sarah Frier. Instagram can be considered a P2P marketplace.
What other books are about two-sided online marketplaces or their founders?

@69inforever I did read Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis, Traction by Gabriel Weinberg, Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday ( this one is terrible coz he mostly know PR), Growth Hacking

by Raymond Fong, Explosive Growth by by Cliff Lerner.

They help, but I was looking to read founding stories of unicorn marketplaces like Alibaba, Airbnb and Amazon

Back