WhatsApp Business Integrations

jcroce12

Hey guys, I'm working on an idea here, and i've created a landing page to collect feedback. It's called Haffi. But I would like to hear thoughts from you guys in the r/roastmystartup reddit first before I start pushing this to targeted audience.

Product Link: https://haffi.one

The Product: Haffi seamlessly integrates crucial services, like calendars, into your existing WhatsApp Business. No more repetitive tasks or complex bots—just a streamlined, user-friendly experience. Who

Use Case: If you're a business dealing with appointments on WhatsApp, in the Caribbean, Latin America European, or even the Asian region, Haffi is your go-to solution. Whether you're a salon, consultant, or service provider, we're here to make your life easier.

The Market: Haffi targets a dynamic market within WhatsApp Business, boasting over 50 million global users. The focus is on businesses, particularly those heavily reliant on appointment management, constituting an estimated 20-30% of WhatsApp Business users. The potential market size is significant, with approximately 10-15 million businesses globally.

Current Stage: Haffi is still an idea, which is why I designed this lander page, to determine interest and see if it’s worth building & I’m honestly excited to build this

Customer conversion strategy: Contact directly businesses directly through their businesses Website offering them a free demo and a referral program. Still haven’t fully fleshed this out and open to ideas.

What makes me the person for this job?: I’ve build B2B WhatsApp solutions before, I’ve seen first hand what made it hard for smaller businesses to adapt a WhatsApp Chatbot, and frankly, it’s too much for them.

Roast my startup idea, i'm all here for it, good bad ugly. All feedback is good feedback!

P.S: I'm not sure, but my last post got deleted without an explanation why, Did i miss something?