X0PA Ai - Maximising objectivity in hiring

ros1114

https://www.x0pa.com

X0PA Ai is an intelligent SaaS platform that aims to achieve the highest level of objectivity in the hiring process, maximize talent loyalty and retention and predict the best cultural fit between company and individual. The platform uses AI and ML and brings together companies, academia, and job-seekers. We are a proud Microsoft Partner and part of Microsoft for Startups as well as of SETsquared.

Through our webpage, you can:
  1. Artificial Intelligence
  2. Video Interview
  3. Video Analytics
  4. Automatic scheduling
  5. Auto emails
  6. Notifications
  7. Analytics
Problem Solving

Enhance your recruitment process with the power of AI and machine learning

@ros1114 I hate this trend. It reduces individual applicants to a commodity. I have been a hiring manager in several roles and my experience is people can not be reduced to a number of checkboxes, unless you are hiring for the most basic of skills. In that case, you should probably consider RPA anyway. In the modern workplace, where everybody uses the same computers, the same software and the same office furniture, it is the people (their skills, their personalities, how they mix) that make the difference. If you let a computer select your most basic building blocks, you are breeding for weakness.

@ros1114 The hiring space has always been a rough field to break into, especially when combined with ML/AI, I worked with some friends who try to break into this space who's algorithms ended up proving to overfit certain criteria and ignore others (and one who's algorithm was accidentally racist) how are you specifically using AI in your platform?

@ros1114 I used to be head of hiring at a multi-billion dollar US software firm and when we tested this type of solution, the results were consistently, hilariously bad.

For example, I tested one system myself which is extensively used by the UK govt. I did a 'live' application with it for a prison officer job as they cited this as a case study. I took it seriously, in part because I was curious to see the psychological profiling. I'm a former, British, chess championship prizewinner, speak a few languages, majored in probability (part of maths stats), an amateur, prize-winning classical pianist so a fairly reflective, methodical individual.

According to the system, I am off-the-scale impulsive, as impulsive as a human being could be. And this is the most widely-used piece of analytical technology in the UK.

Govt and public sector generally buy this stuff, private sector steers clear because our experience is none of this stuff works. And we can look at it in quantifiable environments: E.g. Does it help us hire salespeople who sell more stuff? Well, the answer is always 'no.'

Now, that being said, if you came to me and said: We tested this extensively at IBM, it worked really well and they bought it, then I'm interested. Otherwise, talent acquisition leaders find this stuff gets in the way of experienced hiring managers.

Back