You can't miss these 9 SaaS explainer videos examples. 3rd one is my personal favourite

urlawyer

I’m back with another “can’t be missed” resource/compilation

This time I’ve compiled 50 must watch explainer videos.

Spent like 4 days going through approx 115 explainer videos (mostly of b2b tech business)

While almost every video had 2-3 overly used elements like
  • generic background music something from YouTube free library
  • Non appealing screen recording shots
  • Stock footage
These 50 explainer videos which I and my team finalized don’t have any overly unique but intelligently aligned elements that look interesting and engaging when you watch it

Explainer video is no brainer especially for software brands who want to communicate their product story and messaging to their audience.

It’s simply because the explainer does a fantastic job of bringing your product to life, giving prospects a chance to virtually experience it.

So let me list out 9 explainer video examples from that list

First one is of Gitlab 👉 Video

Motion graphics in this video absolutely nailed it

2nd is from Hotjar 👉 Video

Liked the use of vector graphics and animation in this one

3rd is from Twilio 👉 Video

Similar to Hotjar, this also uses vector graphics. What stood out to me was the fact that no character is customer. They don’t even have eyes.

Often marketers desire to use customer designer vector characters to build brand image.

This video is a testimony, you can literally use plain ones very effectively.

4th is from Jasper 👉 Video

Ok this video must have cost big bucks. Just look at the quality of 3d animation and live-action shots.

5th from 👉 Zoom

I call this video the perfect example of a live-action plus clean product UI combo.

Zoom is a multibillion dollar brand, yet no fancy animations, or special effects. Simple straight to the point.

Sometimes enterprise brands do things without complicating the basics which in the case of an explainer video is the “Message delivery”

6th explainer video I took is from Wix 👉 Video

Here’s the thing with Wix, we all have seen their video ads somewhere. I have to say, despite being irritating, Wix’s video game is really aesthetically appealing.

Font, color pallet, and graphics all look so clean.

7th explainer is from Descript 👉 Video

I don’t mean to pinch your budget constrained nerve but videos like this one come at a high price. Regardless of that, the video in itself is amazingly executed

8th video belongs to Maze 👉 Video

Have to respect the level of graphics done in this one.

9th is of Deepgram 👉 Video

This explainer was fun to watch. Interesting choice of elements used

That’ll be it for this post

What’s that? Did I hear you call for more?

If guys want to watch other explainer examples

You can watch them in this blog