3 Days Left

@amthuc Started by making a connection with a local VC through a speed pitch event, they got us invites to a few other VC portfolio happy hours that we crashed. That gave us warm intros to a bunch of VCs in our area, which we then were able to turn into pitch’s to their investment committees. Warm intros are imperative, and it’s all about finding your way into the network and building relationships.

@evamoree Dude I got one 2 weeks back. I'm in India. They focused on what school I had been to. At least in India the analysts and associates who interviewed were not that open to discussions. They came with strong beliefs and only mentioned why we'd fail not what we can do to make it work.

@thebestme Same. Single founder with work experience in 2 YC backed startups from last 2 batch’s. University dropout and great track record, even founder recommendations. Still rejected why those where not good people.

Even the general manager was interested and recommended me to the 2nd interview and knew the entire team. Total shit show guys