3 Days Left

@evamoree They used the app in their own devices showed a lot of interest then declined because of bureaucracy I guess. They reject a lot without reason. I asked the associate to tell me what to improve he didn’t reply.

@lacker3 Overall, I enjoyed it. I think the thing I loved the most was meeting other co-founders! I met some amazing people and even got to work with them :)

What is the deal they are giving you? Do you have to return x amount or something or none of that? and which country?

@evamoree Depends where you're located. If accepted, in some locations, Antler give you some stipends for the entire program. In others, they give you nothing and you're not guaranteed to raise money at the end of the program.

From my point of view, there are better programs.

@elijah2017 I totally agree, still wanna get into YC but haven’t heard back yet. Also for some programs they also charge a fee after giving you money in exchange for about 12% shares, a bit extortionate imo.

@evamoree All programs where you have to pay to attend and raise more money for your startups are not good programs.

All programs where they want you to commit to them but they don't invest as soon as you commit are not good programs.

@evamoree Yes antler is trash, did the whole program - it’s pretty terrible. Not great mentors, not a great community, and the investors don’t have imagination or technical skills.

@amthuc We applied too late so I am not expecting that much.
But whatever happens we are making progress.

We sold some products after our application was submitted.

I have been in this for too long and too deep to feel any emotion now.

@amthuc I see the following pic on reddit: 1 only few teams has received 📥invite for interview 2 less number teams received a rejection letter

Does 1+2 means:
A) they already made a (rejection) decision on the most part of projects reviewed but will announce it the last day (26th may)?
B) they might postponed some decisions closer to DL and there is still a chance on being called to interview?

What is your opinion guys?