A SaaS Solopreneur's Toolkit: sharing my tech stack ($5.3k MRR)

@johnnyrockets Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, you only had a paid subscription (with 14 days free trial)

I'm battling this dilemma at the moment, the pricing. Don't know if I should have a free version, a free trial, or only paid version with 30 day money back guarantee.

I'm afraid of losing potential customers if I don't offer a free version, which I hope will make users "fall in love with the product to later convert to paying users".

What's your take on this? Surely you must have battled the same questions?

@johnnyrockets WOW! Great stuff. I'm not a developer myself but I have clients who run SaaS companies. I'm always amazed at the number of tools and technologies it takes to create something that seems simple on the surface. I really appreciate you sharing the details.

And congrats on your success. It's not obvious that anyone can do this - it takes the right mix of talent, insightfulness, skill and luck.

@johnnyrockets Good job, it just goes to show anyone with the discipline and drive can create a successful small business if they learn all the technology required.

Honestly don't be afraid to find co founders, people that will invest for free but a little % of it if it grows more, innovative your app some, expand and relaunch it with a marketing campaign, there's no limit to how much it can grow if all your customers love it & it achieves small success.

Why not 8300 customers by the end of next year?

Your app seems quality & loved by its users, it has an easy to say & remember name, the only thing required is more marketing & growth.

@613jono Thanks for the kind words!

Why not 8300 customers by the end of next year?

Because the ultimate goal of Lunch Money is to make my life easier, not harder! For now, I want to stay a company of one, and growing a team would bring on more headaches for me. I've done the co-founder & funded startup life before (burnt out) and I much enjoy the route I'm currently taking with Lunch Money.

At least that's how I feel now. Ask me again in 6 months :)