About Selling a Successful E-commerce Business

rachelporo

Hello, I have been running quite a successful e-com digital product business now, averaging 8000-14000€ revenue per month for the past half year, approximately 90% profit margin, with very good growth opportunities. Now I have a very promising real estate investment opportunity available locally, and I am willing to sell my business in order to raise funds for it. The drawback is that the business is not registered, as local laws do not require to do so. My question is, how realistic is it to sell such a business (assets include website (Shopify), multiple social media accounts (>20’000 followers in total), and the digital information that we sell)? Preferably, using some kind of a middleman and cryptocurrency as payment. If it is possible, where would you recommend me to go in order to find a buyer? I am willing to offer a very, very generous discount for the business, due to the fact that it is not registered. A business broker, after a very quick analysis, evaluated the business at about 220-450k$, however, I am willing to go way below that. If you can help with this in any way, or know a person who could, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance!