AI Image Generation & Editing API - Save Time & Reduce Access Cost

brightmoon

Hi there,

Here is my product, roast away!

I'm working on a API platform, it's called novita.ai, there are over 100 APIs and 10,000+ models, such as AI Image generator, AI Image Editor, AI Image Enhancer, Face Editor, AI Video Generator, and LoRA Training API to help developers to accelerate your application integration with just a few lines of code.

Product Link: https://novita.ai/

What can you get at novita.ai:

🚀 Access to over 100 AI image APIs

🎉 Image Generation & Editing with 10,000+ models

❤️ Training APIs for custom models

📈 Pay-As-You-Go pricing, freeing you from GPU maintenance hassles while building your own products.

🎊 Try 50 free images today for new users!

Use Case:

1. Blog: By Using Stable Diffusion API can generate images for blog covers and illustrations.

2. Discord /Telegram Bot

The ingenious AI image generation bot, Configured with the SDXL model and preset commands, generates high-quality images through simple "/imagine" commands and prompts.

3. Comic video: Generate the corresponding image according to the script.

4. AI novel promotion: Generate images about novel story and finally synthesize video for novel promotion.

5. You can also integrate your own real-time painting into your APP.

Customer conversion strategy

Google SEO can be an important source of customers, at the same time, directory listings is also a good choice which can bring more traffic at low cost, and 50 free images for new users to have a try to increase conversion.

Why you?

we've got tons of experience in product development under my belt, and I've got this incredible advantage of having access to top-notch computational resources. With that, I can offer developers lightning-fast and budget-friendly image and video generation services.