An AI who gives psychological support and assists in solving life problems. Helps you understand yourself, stay calm, happier and motivated

pyrhonn

Elomia is an artificial intelligence companion who listens, understands, and uses cognitive behavioral therapy to give psychological support. It helps to deal with anxiety, sadness and loneliness.Here are a couple of things you might want to know:

The product:

It’s not scripted (except for the intro): conversation feels natural. Thanks to our unique dataset Elomia always understands you.

It’s not a human: it’s easy to talk with a machine that programmed to be always on your side

One of the reviews:

"Talking to this bot has distracted me from self-harm, although not immediately. A sense of understanding and support is very important."

You can try our MVP it here

No installation or credit card required.

Market:

$20 billions - Total addressable market volume.

$2 billions - Spent on digital behavioral mental health products last year in the US.

Was growing by 17.5% a year.

Up to 100% growth is predicted due to pandemic.

Competitors:

An online psychologist will listen, understand, give you help. However, there is a fear of being judged, communication on the schedule on average one hour a week. High price (~$390 per month).

Other bots (best on the market) - will listen, will not be able to understand (communicate only on the script, which is not applicable to all cases due to shortcomings of their AI), will provide assistance if it follows their script. Round the clock. No fear of condemnation. Low price ($9 - $29 per month).

Our bot - will listen, understand (thanks to the artificial intelligence of the new generation does not need a script), will provide assistance within the limits of possible online. 24 hours a day. No fear of condemnation. Low price ($9 a month).

Customer conversion strategy:

Apart from standard online marketing methods. We are using a potential user identifier:

Our user status tracking technology is designed to trigger when a person writing the message is in distress which allows us to find people who need our help the most on social networks and target our ads at them.

Roast away!

@beldog As I have written in the post, it’s just a simple subscription system, like all of our competitor’s.

Just Facebook is both unprofessional (which in our case can be straight up hurtful) and not anonymous leaving you open to random people finding out about your condition.

@pyrhonn What if I'm sad because I'm lonely. I end up opting for this and realize that I'm so lonely that I'm talking to someone's code.

JK. You've done some amazing work out there, keep it up.