Anyone hear from Sequoia Arc?

@truthseeker2022 We got ghosted, interview was several weeks ago. seems super competitive just like SPC. Pretty sure they are ghosting, seems like they would want to quickly admit strong candidates

@quanle How did the interview go? When did you have it? Your impressions make sense, but on the other hand, resources online (actually only one article haha) suggest invites arrive in a batch send closer to the end of month.

@isabell16 Tbh got positive feedback during it which is why I'm confused. It was several weeks ago. If invites happen in batches then maybe there's a chance, but we were under the impression they do follow up interviews, maybe several. How do you know they do batches? I read the article but wasn't clear to me

@quanle Just saying they give decisions out at the end, one mass mailing to everyone + invitations. Should be clear on Monday.

I think they’re just being professional, I also got very positive feedback, so either we see each other 18th in NYC or we don’t 😂

@truthseeker2022 Haven’t heard back either. Sadly I’m pretty sure if we haven’t heard about an interview yet it means we’re rejected, because they said they’ll make final decisions at end of month so there’s little time left to interview. I think they’ll reject everyone at once at end of month as opposed to telling people on rolling basis they didn’t get in