Beware of - " I will build your SaaS for x amount " scam

@wdub Thanks for posting this op.. I was talking to this guy a few days back on LinkedIn for building a saas tool.. glad I didn’t initiate the transaction

@wdub I've accused to be a scammer just because I build SaaS MVPs for $4.5K. I believe It's because of those kind of people. I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience :( As an advice to people that may hire someone in the future, please do not start working someone without seeing social proofs, meeting with them, seeing previous works.

I even couldn't convey the person who accused me to be a scammer even though I'm a freelancer on Upwork which I have top rated, and %100 job success score badge. I don't even have one single negative comments on my profile. so I'm not sure how to differ myself from those scammers :)

@wdub I feel you pain. Next time please check Upwork or other freelance sites for people that have higher ratings. Also give them 1-2 small test tasks before hiring them.
I strongly recommend to use WordPress. It saves so much time, money and there are so many people that know it.
I have created 4-5 saas apps that are using it one way or another.

@wdub There was another user /@genjesus that started spamming the sub with a similar offer right after that thread. Take a look at the post history and you'll find they're most likely the same person. I had a feeling he got someone to bite on the $500 offer and upped the price to see if he could scam some more.

Funny enough he actually commented under this post under that alt account.

@teslalee I will just be very clear, its not about offering service its about fixing his problem,

he wanted to build SaaS project and he got scammed I'm offering solution to his problem and you pointing fingers