Check it out! 11 Seattle Startups Tackling Multiple Challenges Related To COVID-19

It all started with a post by Michele Mehl asking about hashtag#startup resources and how we could survive and be of service during the hashtag#coronavirus outbreak. Before I knew it, I was volunteering to write an article and host a video call for other hashtag#femalefounders wanting to tastefully highlight the solutions we had all poured our hearts and souls into over the last several years.

Joined by Jill Angelo, Swatee Surve, Laura Malcolm, Priyanka Raha, and My Le G., we had a plan and just needed an outlet. Amplification was offered by Nick Hughes, Nick Ellingson, Taylor Soper, Megan McNally (she/her), and so many more and before we knew it, the wind breathed life into this new collaboration.

The result was a tastefully written collection of solutions that showcase the fact that even before this hashtag#pandemic, the hashtag#founder community here in hashtag#seattle was building the world of support we all wanted to see.

Read all about Give InKind, MyPeopleNow, Inc., Excy, PopSmartKids, Gennev, Intentionalist, Fresh Chalk, Grace & Able, Litesprite, Daniela Tudor, & more.

And then? Hit me up for collaboration number 2!! With national brands dominating the news, let’s highlight one another :)

The Article